We are actively looking for motivated people to join our team - if you're looking to work with a talented group of game developers, we'd love to hear from you.
Here are a few reasons why working at ArenaNet could be your dream job:
- Complete creative autonomy; we make games we want to play
- Sustained, long-term financial backing; no "funding milestones"
- No suits; we are a company of passionate gamers and you can see it the moment you walk into the studio
- No "B" titles; we are ambitious and our games reflect it
- Laid-back, open air studio culture; no offices, no cubes, no halls
- A collaborative design environment; work shoulder to shoulder with the development leads from Guild Wars, StarCraft, Diablo and Battle.net
- People who work here are actually happy; if you know someone who works here, ask!
- Strong engineering discipline; our code base is exceptionally clean, well structured, and stable
- No egos, no prima donnas, no rock stars; just people you respect and enjoy working with
- True work-life balance; we don't just say it, we live it every day
- A firm goal to dominate the online gaming industry, and the expertise and resources to do it
Visit the ArenaNet website for more information.