Policy on Claimed Copyright Infringement and Repeat Offenders of Copyrights
Carbine, LLC and NC Interactive, LLC (collectively, "Carbine") respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that users of our services do the same. In connection with our services, Carbine has adopted and implemented a policy respecting the copyright law that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of Carbine's online systems and games who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of one of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed from our web site(s), the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. - 512(c)) must be provided to Carbine's designated Copyright Agent:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed
2. Identification of where the infringing material is located on Carbine's web site(s)
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
5. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
6. Your physical or electronic signature
Please note that pursuant to 17 U.S.C. - 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney's fees incurred by Carbine in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The designated Copyright Agent for Carbine is:
NC Interactive, LLC
3180 139th Ave SE, Suite 500
Telephone: (206) 588-7200