1. Charges: You are responsible for any charges for virtual property, objects, tokens, currency or any other digital item you purchase in the Mobile Application. You are responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using any Mobile Application, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
3. Language: Some content may not be available in your local language.
4. Reverse Engineering: You agree not to disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of any Mobile Application. You will not copy any part of the Mobile Application or make commercial use of, rent, lease, loan, sell, publish, license, sublicense, distribute, assign or otherwise transfer any part of the Mobile Application to any third party.
5. NCSOFT reserves the right to anonymously track and report, to our third party service providers, your activity in the Mobile Application.
8. Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that we own all right, title and interest in and to Mobile Application and to the related software. “NCSOFT” and “Aion” are the trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT. You will not alter, destroy, obscure, or otherwise remove any copyright or proprietary notices or labels contained within the Mobile Application.
Last updated November 11, 2016.